Monday, March 16, 2009
Kaitlyn
A little bit about Kaitlyn:

-She says "Momma" 500 times a day

-The only thing she loves more than her Momma is her crib.


-She loves bananas

-She only plays with 'big-girl' toys

-She gives the biggest hugs and snuggles



-She loves unfolding the laundry I just folded

-She bops up and down when Eva dances to music

-She loves pulling Eva's pigtails



-She eats like a pig

-She rarely sleeps through the night, but I don't mind.

-She is way easier to take pictures of than her big sister. She sits still.
 
posted by Teresa at 8:45 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You forgot:

    -she is freakin' adorable.

    Sounds like she's growing up!!

     
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Unknown

    love that hats ~ very cute.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    So so so so so so so so cute!

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Montana

    And she has a really cute tongue that she sticks out! :)
    Carolyn

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh my gosh she is sooo precious. I love the first pic! ;-)