Thursday, October 23, 2008
The funny things she says
"Excuse me, Nick. I need to get into my seat." (while Nick was trying to help her in her car seat)

"Mommy, you're preeety. Can I have a snack, please?"

"You're driving me nuts"

"It's 1, 2, 3 o'clock!"

"I need to put on my makeup"

"How many times do I have to tell you?!"

"It's family time!"

"Kaitlyn, you're beautiful"

and my personal favourite...

"Mommy needs a latte!"
 
posted by Teresa at 8:54 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Isn't it funny when they learn our names.

    "Mommy needs a latte!" That is awesome!

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    haha! I love them! Especially when she calls dad "Nick"!

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    very cute!!

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    I love those little snippets of Eva. So fun!

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Unknown

    that is soooooo cute!!! i can just imagine her saying those things. can't wait till the next time I get to visit OR when you come here -- know where you are having thanksgiving yet?