Thursday, October 16, 2008
Black & Whites






 
posted by Teresa at 8:43 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    So. Beautiful.

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    cute! i like the middle 2 a lot! The 3rd one down - of eva - looks like an ad in a magazine. what good looking kids!

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i love evas boots!!!


    oh and the pictures are cute too =]


    - Erica <3

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Unknown

    just love ~ love ~ love ~ those pics ~ so cute =)

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Eva is stunning. I love Kaitlyn's wee little lips - so cute! I just want to squeeze those girls ;)

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger erica*

    heyyy, here is my new blog. i'm hoping that i can keep it up.


    heartsthatfly.blogspot.com

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Bonnie

    Hi Teresa! Not sure if I've actually ever commented before but I just had to say that your little girls are ADORABLE! Hope you're enjoying mommyhood-- those are two major cuties :)