Friday, July 04, 2008
Jumperoo
My friends from the States brought up a Jumperoo for Kaitlyn to use awhile back. I figure since she enjoys looking at toys and standing up- what a perfect time to break out the super-toy.

And she loves it!



She happily swayed and jiggled while she looked at each of the toys. She only lasted about 10 minutes before becoming completely overstimulated. But, hey, those were a joyful 10 minutes.

In hair news, for the first time in my life I have a hair routine. And it is SO easy. No blow-drying or flat ironing or major amount of product involved. Daily, I just wash my hair, towel-dry, scrunch curl-enhancer mousse in it, comb my bangs, and let it air-dry.

This is what it looks like with that minimal effort:


My new hairdresser rocks. I think it's all the layers she added that makes it so wavy and nice. And the best thing? Her salon is in her house, which is a 4-minute walk away from my house. And she says I can drop in anytime, while I'm out for a walk, for a quick trim of the bangs. What a gal.
 
posted by Teresa at 2:48 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Kristin

    The Jumperoo is a hit with Corban too and Marin loved it too when she was little.

    Your hair looks so good! and that is wonderful that it is so easy to do! That is a hard thing to find!

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Unknown

    YaY for the jumperoo!!! & luv the hair!!

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i wish my hair could look that good with minimal effort

     
  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Rowr. Nice Work!

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    LOVE the new bangs! You look amazing!!!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Oh, and the new header! Love it!