Monday, June 23, 2008
What's new...
Little Miss I-love-the-bumbo has her 2-month shots today. That also means I get to find out how much she weighs- which I am really looking forward to. A few people have told me she is gigantic for her age, and I'd like to find out if that's true. She seems pretty normal to me. But, not to the person last week that asked: " So, how old is she? 4 months? 6 months?" Umm, yah, she's 2 months.

Not much else is new around here. Kaitlyn is going a little longer between feeds, about 2 1/2 to 3 hours. So, that is a nice break. I feel like I get to live a little now. She's also faster- last month she would take around 30 minutes, if not longer. And now it's more like 10 minutes. This is also really nice.

Another awesome thing is that she has a bedtime now. I bathe her, pajama her, feed her, and put her down by 8:30. And she actually goes to sleep in her crib by herself, wakes up a couple times to eat, and is up for the day at 8:30am. Pretty nice if you ask me.

In Eva news, I finally have her on video singing her ABC's. I got it on video a couple months ago, but I accidentally deleted it on my computer when I was organizing files. So, here she is, playing with her belly button the whole time (2-year olds!). And at the very end, instead of finishing the song, she wants to see herself on the video screen. So you can hear her asking "See it! Wanna see it!"



Also note, I am teaching her the American alphabet. Why is Z supposed to sound like "Zed" anyways?
 
posted by Teresa at 2:27 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    haha, that's hilarious! (the end when she wants to see it) Great job Eva!!!!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    i love the "lmnop" ccaaauuute!

     
  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Kristin

    That is great that Kaitlyn is sleeping so well at night in her own bed. Hope her shots didn't bother her to much, poor girl!

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Sweeties, both of 'em!

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Unknown

    that is soooooo cute!!! you sure are doing a great job of teaching Eva!! My mom has older kids in her preschool that she is still trying to teach the ABC's to because the parents don't bother teaching them anything.
    Way to go MOM!