Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Snowed in
I don't drive in the snow- so, for the second day in the row Eva and I have been stuck in the house. It hasn't been so bad, it's kinda nice to just relax. Especially now that I'm in my third trimester, and I don't have a ton of extra energy.

Speaking of pregnancy, I'm 30 weeks! Which sounds so great, except someone last night said "Just 10 weeks to go." And, for some reason, 10 weeks sounds long to me. But, 9 weeks sounds really good, so I guess I'll just look forward to next week.

Eva eats frozen peas, did you know that? She doesn't eat much of anything else, but she begs for frozen peas. A while ago, at dinner, she finished all her peas and asked for more. Of course I'm going to give her more, so I refilled her bowl. She inhaled those and asked for more. Again, I refilled her bowl. And again, she inhaled and asked for more. So, I just gave her the bag...


 
posted by Teresa at 11:41 AM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Wow you only have 10 weeks left to go! That time will fly by!
    Do feel like the reality that you are having another baby has set in? I don't and I only have 3 and a bit weeks left to go! I don't think it will actually hit me until a week or so after the baby comes. Yikes!

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    10 weeks!!!! Sweet!!! That picture made me giggle.

    I'm going to call you guys right now - we have to chat about our summer plans!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    at least she is eating healthy .... have you tried frozen blueberries???? i know i like em' =)

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Yes, I agree.. frozen blueberries yumm. I had to laugh when Hunter smacked his head and proceeded to eat his ice pack - frozen peas ;)