Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Prego post
Twenty-six weeks down, 13 more to go. This pregnancy has been a breeze (knocking on wood) and I'm actually sad it's almost over. I'll probably be singing a different tune as I come closer to my due date. But, for now, I'm happy as a clam to be pregnant. This one has been so much easier than last time.

I love "Baby Bean Time". Every morning, after Nich's alarm goes off (around 6am), Baby Bean wakes up and kicks and pushes. And I just lay there, with my hand on my tummy and enjoy him. I have to say "him" because I don't want to say "it" and Nich is really hoping for a boy this time, so maybe? just maybe? it's a boy. (Although, for the record I'm thinking it's a girl. And we still need a girl middle name. Any ideas?)

Ok, how abouts a belly shot.



I just bought that hoodie at Thyme Maternity, and it fit a bit big. Then I accidentally put it in the dryer and it shrunk. Needless to say it won't be lasting me very much longer.

Well, stay tuned for a new house post. When I get around to it, I have pictures to share :) Woowwoo.
 
posted by Teresa at 1:33 PM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You look amazing! Wow! And, is that a bookshelf in your bathroom? If yes, then I must say - COOL!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger Teresa

    Heehee, the bookshelf is right outside the bathroom in the hallway. BUT, a bookshelf in the bathroom would be a fantastic idea.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    too cute, you are!
    Eva's not so sure what's up, eh?

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    You look great!!! That hoody is very cute ... and I'm sure you're having a girl. That's just how Braam babies go. They're girls. As for a middle name? Hmmm .... I'm a big fan of naming middle names after family ... how about baastianje? Kidding. That's my grandma's dutch name. Jane? Karen? What's your gramma's name? Or middle name?

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    im with jen, i like the middle names after family, and i love the hoddie too!

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Glad you are feeling so great!

    I am feeling like I am ready to be done and I still have 7 and a bit weeks left to go... oh dear!

    You look wonderful and I love the hoddie. :)

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    you look super cute in that hoodie!!!

    so - still think that due date is in april, eh? I'd love it if baby bean could come out a bit earlier - my spring break is in the last week of march so maybe you and baby bean can work something out so I can come for a visit and meet the wee one =)

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    oh ya ~ middle name idea .... the naming after family members seems like a great idea ... I've always loved the name claire (any family members with that name??? ) hehehe =)

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    You look really great! and the hoodie is very shabby chic. I have always LOVED the name Gisselle. I wanted to use that name for Daisy's middle name (I wanted to name her Kylie Gisselle), but her dad didn't like it. So if you guys like it, you can use it.