Tuesday, January 22, 2008
On the market
Well, the realtors came last night and the home photographer is coming in one hour. It is so hard to make the house look picture perfect with a 2-year old around! Last time I did this, she was just a baby, so when I cleaned something- it stayed clean. And if I picked up toys- they stayed picked up. But, for the most part, I think our house is ready to show.












 
posted by Teresa at 10:10 AM | Permalink |


9 Comments:


  • At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Why do you need a home photographer? Your shots look great!

    Your home is really lovely, you guys did a terrific job. I can't wait to see what you do with your next abode.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger Tricia

    Your house looks wonderful!!! I love the way you've decorated.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    It is a lovely place, Teresa. I really like the sign above your bed.

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Your house is GORGEOUS!!! You do a great job setting it up!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    looks pretty sweet to me! ever thought of doing staging for houses that are for sale??? think you would be good at it!! good luck with the sale =)

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    looks pretty sweet to me! ever thought of doing staging for houses that are for sale??? think you would be good at it!! good luck with the sale =)

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Unknown

    whats the MLS #?????

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Teresa

    angela- i'm kinda nervous to give the mls # on the world wide web. but, i can email you, if you'd like :)

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    sure. i'm one of chelsey poelman's friends from work. i'm just curious..... at.shymanski@gmail.com Thanks...