But, watching our house being built is oodles of fun. And it's even more fun this time because we are customizing it, and Nich is doing a lot of the finish work. It's kinda like getting to build your own house- but only the fun part. Picking paint colours, flooring, etc.
We walked through our not-so-finished house last week. I'm finding the Feb 28th completion date a little hard to believe. We are banking on mid-March. Hopefully this will all be water under the bridge by the time Baby Bean arrives. Here's some pictures.
Our neighbours house- with finished brick and siding (ours is half-done)
The den area with french doors that will open onto our deck,with stairs going down to our yard.
View of the kitchen from the top of the entry stairs
Little Miss Cutie-Pie
Stairs that go up to the bedrooms. You can't tell how cool they are yet, butthis is what made me fall in love with the place. Instead of a wall, that open space
is going to have rod iron and wood railings. Super fancy looking and opens up
the space so much more.
And the rest of the pics all start to look the same, it's way more fun when the drywall stage is complete. I would have show home pics for you, but the very day I packed my camera to go take pictures, is the day they decided to tear it down. Whatever.
We're meeting with our Realtor on Saturday to get the ball rolling, now that the holidays are over. I just wish I could fast forward three months.



Ooo, so exciting! I look forward to seeing the finished results. :)