I get so overwhelmed if I don't blog for a few days. Because as each un-blogged day goes by, more and more blog-worthy events and pictures add up until blogging it all seems impossible. So. Here is the last week in list-form. With many blog-worthy events already forgotten I'm sure.- Christmas rocked. Nich and I made the big turkey dinner this year at our house, and I think we pulled it off. Eva and her cousin Aaron (who's almost two) sat at a kids table for the first time. I'm so proud!
- Eva got spoiled rotten by great-grandparents, grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins on Christmas. She's in new toy heaven. My Little Ponies, Dora figurines, a Mini Kitchen, Thomas the Train book & cd, a new stuffed puppy she has named "Precious" (I should get that on video, it is so sweet how she says "Preeciousss" and then gives him a kiss), an art easel from Ikea that she can colour on to her hearts content....ohh so many new cool toys to list. And she loves it all.
- We had a white Christmas! Can you believe it? It actually snowed, this is the first white Christmas I remember in a long time. So beautiful.
- I am in my 3rd trimester!! Woot Woot! Belly pics to come.
- I keep forgetting to feed my cat at night. And the next morning I have a VERY unhappy Siamese. Have you heard an unhappy Siamese? They are loud.
- Eva got new dolls and furniture for her dollhouse in her room. She loves it so much she wouldn't nap yesterday. I kept going in there to re-tuck her in, and she kept getting out of bed to play dollhouse again.
Well, there's a bit of an update, and sorry no Christmas pictures. I have over 200 pictures and a few videos on my camera, and getting them on my computer is going to take sooo long. So, maybe another day.
I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!

Congrats on the third trimester!! I'm glad you guys had a great (white!) Christmas. I hope to one day spend Christmas with you ... mabe in 2020?