It's a hot chocolate kind of day. It's dark, rainy and overcast at 2 in the afternoon. My baby girl is snug in her bed having a long nap. And I just woke up from a little cat-nap (with my kitty) on the couch. The fireplace is warming up our freezing cold house, and I ate Chicken Noodle Soup for lunch. At first I was dreading saying goodbye to summer, but now I remember why I love Fall.All of the above and pumpkin spice latte's from Starbucks.
It's also getting light later in Eva's room, which I think is causing her to sleep in until 8 in the morning now. Heavenly. I get to sleep in! It's so nice because, being pregnant, I don't sleep very well at night. (side note: I really do believe it's God's way of getting me ready for the long nights with a newborn. But, that's just a theory) Anyhow, it's nice to have relaxing mornings these days.
I'm 12 weeks today! I think this might be the last week of my first trimester, but I'm not quite sure how that works. Hey, maybe I should get a baby ticker on my blog. Hmm, how about wrapping it up with a belly pic.
I'm 12 weeks today! I think this might be the last week of my first trimester, but I'm not quite sure how that works. Hey, maybe I should get a baby ticker on my blog. Hmm, how about wrapping it up with a belly pic.



The weather HAS totally changed! For the most part I am looking forward to fall, just not all the rain! I am really hoping for a fall with LOTS of sun!
Your baby belly is looking cute, yup the fist trimester is 13 weeks.