Saturday, September 15, 2007
Bear Creek Park
This morning we discovered a new park in Surrey with some good friends of ours. There was a huge playground, that the kids enjoyed immensely. And there was also a train ride! It was so cute, and a lot of fun. I took just a few pictures, well, actually I couldn't help myself. I took about 80 shots. But, who wouldn't? The kids were just so cute, and they were having so much fun...

















And a close-up of my beautiful, picture-perfect baby girl...











 
posted by Teresa at 1:43 PM | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 2:38 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Oh I LOVE her tights!!! LOVE. THEM. And the pictures too. I always love pictures.

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Elizabeth

    looks like it was a wonderful day

     
  • At 11:15 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Looks like a great time!
    I love the pic on the train, Eva looks SO happy! Very cute! :)

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    looks like so much fun! cute pics.