Friday, August 31, 2007
Peace Out

Off to Mexico...

This lovely picture is where we'll be...

See you in 9 days.
 
posted by Teresa at 11:45 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Ooo, ooo! It look marvelous! You are going to have a wonderful time!

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Have fun! I expect to see lots of pictures when you get back!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    me too! hope you brought extra batteries and lots of memory cards!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    wow ~ that place looks amazing! your new camera is going to be put to some good use. enjoy =)

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I hope the two of you have a wonderful time. It was so great to see you before you took off. Too bad we missed the munchkin, though. Next year, I guess.