Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Thank you Grandma
Dear Grandma,

Thank you for the Dora Car. I can't stop playing with it. Sometimes my parents try to pull me away from it, to get me to eat dinner or change my diaper, or something else ridiculous. But, all I want to do is play in my Dora Car all day long.

Forget any of my other toys my parents have accumulated for me over these past months. All I need is my Car. Did I mention it comes complete with a Lights & Sounds Dora Cell Phone? Yah, Dora and I chat all the time now. We're tight.

In closing, my parents told me to tell you a big, huge THANK YOU for giving them there sanity back. Because now that I have my Dora Car, I am too busy driving around to worry about tantruming.

Lots of love,
Eva
 
posted by Teresa at 4:16 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    sounds like fun :)

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Must have a little of her Papa Ralph in her ... REALLY HAPPY when behind the wheel of a coupe!!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I know what you mean. Daisy has a car like Eva's and she LOVES it. She is always taking her "Babies" somewhere or leaving them with the "babysitter" to go to work. She plays with that car almost everyday, and she has had it for almost a year now.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Too cute! As Uncle Brandon would say, "vroom vroom"!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Elizabeth

    Sweet ride, Eva!

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger jfur

    TAG!!!

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What fun for her! And nice that she's somewhat contained in there; she can't get into too much trouble lugging that big thing around. What a cutie!