Monday, May 14, 2007
First Words
Eva has been saying "Mama" and "Dada" since before she turned one year old. I thought for sure other words would be added to her vocabulary, but month after month went by, and no words...until a few days ago.

So far, here is what she has said:

-ball
-pillow
-nana (Banana)
-bath
-hi
-kitty

Pretty exciting stuff! I've been waiting for this for a loong time.

What else is new? Eva has officially lost her pillow. Which is a tragedy. Fortunately, she is also attached to her bunny, so the world isn't over. But, seriously, where is it? I should have sewn her name and phone number on it. Sad.

Mother's Day was amazing. Nich spoiled me rotten. Some highlights of the day included a foot massage before I got out of bed, meals made by Nich all day long, a short hike through some new trails, and most importantly a gift certificate to SPA UTOPIA! Ahhhh, I'm in heaven already.

Hope all you cool Mom's had a good Mother's Day as well.
 
posted by Teresa at 8:30 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Isn't mother's day great?

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    YaY ~ so glad you had a sweet mothersday ~ and now you get to have a day at the spa as well. You deserve it! You are a great Mom =) Enjoy.