Wednesday, December 13, 2006
all about nich

I just kinda realized I never blog about nich. Poor guy, he's being left out. Eva really has stolen the spotlight.

So here is a nich update.

-Somebody backed into his beloved truck while it was parked, leaving a humongo dent on the side. They didnt leave a note- shady people. Nich is sad.

-He keeps trying to sneak Peanut Butter Balls out of the freezer. I am trying to save them for Christmas day, but I don't think there will be any left. I should just make another batch for him. He's addicted.

-I just bought him a new shirt from the Gap. He looks so hot in it.

-He shops on Ebay for parts for his truck all the time. Every spare moment, he is adding favourites to his "My Ebay"list.

-He just came home for lunch, and I caught him feeding Eva a chocolate chip cookie!

He's back at work now. I'm sure gonna miss him coming home for lunch when we move in January. I've been so spoiled.
 
posted by Teresa at 10:49 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Aww, I'm glad you did an update on him! Although it is kind of creepy hearing him referred to as "hot", but obviously that's just me!

    I've also found out that Christmas baking doesn't last long with a husband around! (add to that a craving pregnant lady)

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    Its great to see Nich! Its been a while for us. Hopefully we'll reconnect sometime in the future! Say hi to him for us :)