Saturday, April 14, 2012
Upcycling
I have been having so much fun on Pinterest lately. Looking at all the fun ideas people pin. I especially got to thinking after I saw some neat sewing/upcycling projects on there. The sewing tutorials looked pretty simple, and we have a STELLAR thrift store here. And I've been eyeing up nighties at the mall, for Eva to wear in the summer...but they're just so expensive.

So, this afternoon, I ventured out to our thrift store, found some $1 comfy, wornout tees. And, followed the directions here...

And sewed this comfy nightie for Eva!



I got a few more way cuter tees, but thought I'd start with this one, as I don't really know how to sew, and I'm pretty much in shock that it turned out at all...*commencing happy dance*

Oh, and if you haven't discovered Pinterest yet.....click here :)
 
posted by Teresa at 4:44 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 5:57 PM, Anonymous jennifer

    super cute and totally awesome!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Deanna

    So cute! Totally pinning now.

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Jen

    So awesome! I'm loving Pinterest lately, too - for recipes!