I figured out how to upload photos to my blog right from my phone! I'll add description of these photos as soon as I'm at my computer, but here's my week in pictures.
-Tucker is such a happy baby! He's rockin' the tummy time and is rolling both ways.
-Kaitlyn asks for her picture taken quite often.
-Tucker is sitting in his high chair with us at dinner, eating finger foods like Cheerios, pieces of squash, rice crackers, etc. Apparently, pureed foods are old school, and we're supposed to introduce mashed up foods with texture. He's loving it.
-Kaitlyn asked me to do her hair in pigtails, and requested Barbie, stick-on earrings.
-We had a McDonalds date on Friday at lunch, after our big Walmart shop of the month.
-We went out to Denny's and Eva cleaned her plate, pretty much the first time ever for that!
-Here's a pic of Tucker enjoying his very first bite of a Baby MumMum. He's SO big, why does time fly so fast?


YAY!