Monday, August 29, 2011
Summer Photo Shoot
Sometimes I wish my life was boring. But, it's not. So, instead of waiting for a peaceful moment (which might not happen for another few years) I broke out my camera amidst the chaos, and all while holding a cranky baby...snapped these shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love my girls. I love my backyard.

And, most of all, I love that school starts next week.
 
posted by Teresa at 1:49 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:33 PM, Blogger Unknown

    love the pics - enjoy the chaos

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    such cute photos! thanks, Tucker, for letting mommy do this!
    Grandma Karen

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Jen

    YOU AND ME BOTH.

    These photos are gorgeous! Eva and Kaylie sure do look alike. Wow.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Christi

    so cute! Eva looks like she's learning how to pose! :) Can't wait to come visit and see your backyard in person sometime!! Looks beautiful!

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger nicoleanddaisy

    Yeah, I bet the girls love being able to run around in a big huge yard. The pics are great! :)