Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Interview with Kaitlyn
I got this cute idea from
Jen. Enjoy!
What’s your name?
Kaitlyn Branna Braam
How old are you?
Um, free (three)
Where do you live?
Um, at Summerland
Who do you like to play with?
Boo Boo
Anyone else?
I like to play with Strawberry Shortcake
Any people friends?
Like Boo Boo? Like Daddy?
What’s your favorite vegetable?
Fruit
What's your favourite fruit?
Apple Juice
What’s your favorite drink?
Apple Juice
What’s your favorite snack?
Uhh, ummmm, apples!
What’s your favorite toy?
Strawberry shortcake
What’s your favorite TV show?
Dora
What’s your favorite movie?
Dora
What’s your favorite game?
Trouble
.
What’s your favorite book?
Dora
What’s your favorite restaurant?
Um, the one.... wait, you cant ask that question. You have to ask the playground question.
Whats the playground question?
The one with Aida and Claire
Uh, Ok, whats your favourite playground?
The one with the big slide
That's nice. Ok last one:
Whats your favourite thing about Summerland?
Play at the water park with Daddy
And, we've been doing lots of that! Going to the beach and/or water park almost every day. We're trying to make the most of this beautiful weather and the fun place we live. More updates to come eventually. I want to do a video tour of the house, and get some updated kidlet pictures up.
Hope you're enjoying your summer as much as we are!
posted by Teresa at 8:45 AM

|
Permalink |
-
Oh, I laughed out loud. I love this. That hair cut looks so adorable on her! (I know it's not new, but still, adorable.)
Can't wait to see the video tour!
-
i love that! she's so cute!
i can't wait to see the tour too (even though i get to see your place in person in a week!!!)
-
-
What a cutie! I wonder if she's thinking of the playground at Redwood Park?
-
-
Cute! :) Glad you are enjoying your summer....summer is pretty much over for us. :( School started way early, and Fall seemed to have heard about it, becuase it too has arrived in our parts with cooler weather and leaves are already starting to change.
Oh, I laughed out loud. I love this. That hair cut looks so adorable on her! (I know it's not new, but still, adorable.)
Can't wait to see the video tour!