Thursday, June 02, 2011
It's June already?
A few random things:

-Did you know McDonald's (delicious) Iced Coffee is only $1, any size, all summer long? Sorry Starbucks, this is my new addiction.

-I am attempting Couch to 5k, a running program for out-of-shape people like myself. I skipped a week because life has been crazy (an understatement, really, if you know me, stuff's a little crazy right now, might update more on that later) But, anyways, if you see me, i welcome you to ask how i'm doing on this program commitment, and please kick me in gear if I make any lazy excuses.

-My 6-week old baby is already smiling huge smiles and sitting in a bumbo. See pictures here.
 
posted by Teresa at 8:36 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Jen

    We have a McD's two blocks away. I may need to stop over there.

    And what are you talking about being busy? Pft! You've got nothing going on. Just three kids and working and all that other stuff. ;)

    I have THE cutest nephew IN THE WORLD.

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Unknown

    love the pics in the bumbo

    good luck with the couch to 5k program - I've been trying to make myself work out 4x per week with these Jillian Michales work out videos - some weeks are good - this last one I only made it two days tho. It's tough to stay on track with this stuff.