Saturday, June 04, 2011
Ch-ch-changes
Big changes are coming our way. I'll share details later, but I'll share a little something with you now. I don't love change. I'm very happy just the way everything is. In fact, I often think that life is just perfect. And, the thought that change is upon me makes me nervous, uncomfortable, a little excited, but mostly... pretty much scared out of my pants.

I sign up for these daily emails from "Brave Girls Club". They often encourage me, and often it is just what I need to hear. This is what the email said today.
Photobucket

Such an encouragement. Like a good friend was looking at my situation and spoke comforting, challenging, uplifting words. Sometimes I think these emails are straight from God.

If you'd like to sign up, too, click here.
 
posted by Teresa at 10:15 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Can't wait to hear your exciting change news!! Sending you love!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Deanna

    Ah man, I'm with you. Change is hard. But I think when God pushes us out of our comfort zone He means to teach us even more reliance on Him. I love looking back on the times He has brought change in my life, only to see the change in character He was ultimately seeking.

    Can't wait to hear what He has for you guys!

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Jen

    You can do it!! It will be hard and challenging and such, but I know you and Nick can do it together.

    That is such an awesome little piece. Totally perfect for where you are and where you're going!

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Anonymous Christi

    Just before I read your post I was thinking about being "bored." I just listened to Beth Moore talk about how we are not called to be bored. The Christian life is supposed to be full of excitement and adventure. To be un-bored, we have to open ourselves up to risk and the potential of being hurt in the process. I think this is when we learn to really reach out to God and we might realize how much power we have in Him. I know you guys will do well with your upcoming changes. You guys always do - and you seem to have your focus in the right place. I won't reveal too much here. :) haha!

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Unknown

    nervous/excited for you - for whatever new changes are coming your way - though I don't know what is coming in your life - I agree with Christi - you and Nich have your focus in the right place and I'm sure you will handle whatever comes your way in the best way possible.

    Good luck!

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Unknown

    I love change so much that I get super excited when things are about to change for other people too! New adventures are just around the corner!!!