Friday, April 08, 2011
Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs
My favourite part about spring is the sunshine.

My second favourite part? Cadbury Creme Eggs.

If I had more energy in my very pregnant state, you would find me in the kitchen whipping up a batch of these.

Homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs

Omigosh, I'm drooling.


*I have never met the author of this blog, but I know her brother and her husband (small world). She inspires me, because she is a mother to three small children, and still finds time to pursue and conquer her dreams (she's even been featured in two different magazines: Sunset and Glamour).

This gives me hope that when I have three kids (you know, in like, a week) I won't drown in laundry and diapers. I'll still be able to pursue my dreams, even if it's just in little ways.
 
posted by Teresa at 7:20 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Jen

    Aww!! So cool!!!

    Also, I know your pain. :)

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Unknown

    yum - those sound amazing!

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Unknown

    totally passed this recipe on to my mom - sounds amazing and seems like the sort of thing she could tackle.