Sunday, April 24, 2011
The First Week
I can't believe my little newborn is going to be one week old tomorrow! I am savouring these precious moments with him, all the sweet little snuggles. I cuddle him up to me on the couch, every day at 1:00pm (when the girls have their 'quiet time') and we take a nap together. In the middle of the night, when I should be annoyed and exhausted that I'm up with him, I often find myself just staring at his little fingers, his beautiful face.

Photobucket

Oh, newborns are such a blessing. My heart is so full of joy. I feel like the luckiest woman in the world, to be blessed with three healthy children, a loving husband and a warm home. I also feel beyond blessed by the outpouring of love, gifts, baked goodies, and dinners from neighbours, friends, family and our church.

Photobucket

Yes, this Easter, I am full of joy (with a tiny side of sleep-deprivation, let's be honest here). But, my heart is bubbling over with happiness, love, contentment. As we celebrate that Jesus is risen and is alive. And, as I look around my world, my life....what else can I say? God is good, I am richly blessed.
 
posted by Teresa at 7:43 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Mom! Seriously! This hat makes me look like a monkey! -(Daddy interpreting for tucker)

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Unknown

    LOVE the hat - super cute! Very happy for you and your family =)

     
  • At 5:36 AM, Blogger Unknown

    That is the most adorable hat I have ever seen!!