Friday, April 15, 2011
40 weeks
Well, I didn't think I'd make it this far...but I guess this baby has other ideas.

Photobucket

Hopefully my next post will be of a cute baby, instead of a boring baby belly.
 
posted by Teresa at 2:30 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Unknown

    i think it's a cute baby belly - but a new baby post would be fun =)

    best wishes

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger JoBeth

    Not boring at all, but I do hope he comes soon! :-)

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Jen

    Still, though, you look incredible!! Let's go Baby Braam #3!!!

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Love to you, Teresa!!! Hope that you stay well and that you are feeling good all through what is to come ;)

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Montana

    Hey Teresa, hope that baby shows up soon!!! I'll be sending up prayers of safe and easy/uncomplicated arrival of your little blue bundle!
    Carolyn