Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Save the Earth! Drink Coffee!
Bring a travel mug into your neighbourhood Starbucks this Earth Day, Thursday April 15, and they'll fill it with complimentary freshly brewed coffee.


Did somebody say FREE COFFEE?


I'm there.


Visit here for more details and a rad, inspirational video called "The Big Picture: A Green Project".
 
posted by Teresa at 7:03 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Papa Ralph

    Thanks Tweet for the heads up! My mug will be leading the way to our local SB tomorrow for sure :)

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Darn, nearest Starbucks is an hour and a half away. :( Oh well. Enjoy!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Unknown

    super cool - if I had read this yesterday I sooooo would have been there =)

    I luv starshmucks! b/c they are Seattle & they made it big & they really aren't shmucky at all!! they helped save the lake union fireworks display for this 4th of July - just one more reason to love them =)