Saturday, April 10, 2010
Happy Birthday, Katy-kins
Kaitlyn, it's your birthday!

Photobucket

And, to celebrate, we bought lots of colourful balloons, and went to take some pictures at the park...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We love you, Katy-duck! Happy second birthday!!
 
posted by Teresa at 2:11 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    GREAT shots! good idea too!

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I am sooo loving all your pictures. Wish I could take pics like that. Anyway, Happy B-day Kaitlyn!

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Deanna

    Beautiful! I love balloons!

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Kristin

    Happy 2nd Birthday to your sweet little girl!

    Love the pictures!

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    CUTE! happy birthday kaitlyn!!!

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    happpy birthday my little niece!
    sorry i never called.

    - erica <3

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Unknown

    absolutely love the hat!
    good pics =)

     
  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Gorgeous. Happy Birthday, wee Katy-Kins!