At 7:29 AM, Deanna
So jealous! We got some flakes on Sunday but nothing stuck. (Not like last year, that's for sure!)
At 8:03 AM, Jen Wilson
That's so cool! I love Kaitlyn's little pink nose :)
At 8:33 AM, Kristin
I MISS THE SNOW!!To funny how Nick I balanced on the little sled with both girls on his lap.Looks like the had loads of fun. :)
At 1:37 PM, Bloggy Mama
Awesome. We have yet to go sledding, but just got a first big (enough) dump of powder, so we should get out soon, I hope.
At 8:36 PM, Anonymous
adorable! wait a second, weren't we supposed to do that with you guys too? now we have to wait until the next time it snows. that could be forever!
At 12:48 PM, Teresa
yes, katie! I was going to call you- but it was so last minute when we decided to go. next time, for sure!
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous
Looks so fun! It snowed here too, and Daisy and I spent some time making a snowman. Didn't have a sled, or else we would have been sledding too!
At 5:57 PM, Unknown
that looks like lots of fun - not a flake by my place yet.
So jealous! We got some flakes on Sunday but nothing stuck. (Not like last year, that's for sure!)