Saturday, December 19, 2009
Eva's Annual Christmas Song
Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Click here for last year's song.

 
posted by Teresa at 11:31 AM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    We loved the song, eva!
    Papa and Grandma Karen

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger jfur

    that was awesome!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    that was great!
    i LOVE the facial expressions and that her eyebrows go up when she hits the high notes, too cute!

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger Unknown

    love it!

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Kristin

    What a great song!
    I totally love the way she sang it, SO cute!

     
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger JillannaJoy

    Oh my goodness! She is so adorable!

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger wandi

    I have to delurk and just say that I have tears in my eyes from watching this. That was the sweetest most precious thing ever. God Bless!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Montana

    She must take after her mother! That was really sweet!
    Carolyn