Tuesday, November 03, 2009
Starbucks Christmas
So, I'll be honest, I'm in the middle of a really bad week. I won't get into it, but I will say that Christmas at Starbucks couldn't have come at a better time. When Nich came home from work, he handed me a Gingerbread Latte with a smile, and for five minutes, I was in coffee heaven, and my worries melted away.

This is my favourite time of year, and is it bad that I've already snuck a Christmas cd in my car, and rocked out to Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You"...with the girls clapping in the backseat?

 
posted by Teresa at 8:06 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    I hope your week gets better, Teresa.

     
  • At 1:31 AM, Blogger RobynRenee

    I made eggnog cookies while blasting a Christmas CD at the beginning of October. There was eggnog at the stores so I decided it was time :)

    Sorry Jen, because I know you will read this :)

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger jfur

    everyone is going christmas crazy before me?!?!?!?!! today i will get my eggnog latte!

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Jen

    Oh. My.

    I hope your week gets better as well but WHAT IS WITH ALL THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC IN NOVEMBER??

    I'm already looking forward to my first gingerbread latte :)

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    colin brought me an eggnog latte :) yay husbands!
    renee made eggnog cookies? i don't know who renee is but i need that recipe!!!
    and now i totally want to start blaring the christmas music too, great.
    i hope your week gets better too! remember - if there's anything i can do...

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Deanna

    Hope your week gets better. And I think you Canadians have a free pass to start the Christmas celebrating since you've already had Thanksgiving. For me, I always want to give Thanksgiving its due.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Awww, sorry to hear your having a hard time, hope it gets better for ya! Enjoy your Christmas Starbucks! Wish there were one of those closer to my place.

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Unknown

    hope things are lookin up ~ and the christmas latte's keep on flowin ... I had a gingerbread one the other day (just before my 3 hour therapeutics class) soooo nice. Prolly going to treat myself to an eggnog latte tomorrow.