Monday, May 11, 2009
When she grows up
I snuggled up to Eva on the couch this morning, and asked if she wanted to have a "girl chat". She agreed with a smile, and I went on to ask her what she wanted to do when she grew up. She gave much thought before she replied:

"Hmmmm, I want to get a purple vacuum"

I giggled, and told her that was a fabulous idea. Dyson would surely make purple vacuums by the time she grew up.

Then, I asked her if there was anything else she would like to do when she was older. This time, she was quick to respond:

"Yes, I would like to fly with Tinkerbell wings"

What a sweetheart. I just love her to pieces.
 
posted by Teresa at 9:44 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Aw! She's such a sweet girl. Can't wait to see her (and her sister) in a couple weeks :)

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    So sweet.

     
  • At 9:47 PM, Blogger Unknown

    I too would like a purple vacuum & to fly with Tinkerbell wings ~ very good choices Eva!

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Nini

    So sweet! I love conversations with little ones. Guess what?? They already DO make a purple Dyson!

    http://www.dyson.com/store/product.asp?product=DC25-ANIMAL

    Hope you are enjoying spring!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Amy - BiteTheRabbit

    awwww...kids say the cutest things. What a darling!