Friday, May 01, 2009
May is here
I'm finally done. After being buried in bookkeeping paperwork for over a month, I am finally done. When I wrapped up my last client's books yesterday, I promptly got on the phone with Nich and told him to bring home a couple Timmy's Iced Cappuccinos, because we're going to CELEBRATE.

I feel like April went a little like this: Sleep, work, eat, work, socialize, work - repeat. My house is a complete disaster, I miss playing with my kids, and I just can't tell you how relieved I am to be done the big mound of work that haunted me for too long. (side note: I do bookkeeping all year long, but this last month I had an unusually large work load due to an additional client, tax time, etc.)

Anywhoo, I am excited to get back to life. I love that I get to contribute a bit to this family, but when I work, everything seems to get thrown to the wayside. Laundry barely gets done, budgets don't get balanced, bathrooms don't get cleaned, and the kids watch more cartoons. I'm sure you know how it goes.

So, it's May, and I am SO excited. It's sunny, we're all healthy (knock on wood), and I can't wait to get back in my Supermom groove.
 
posted by Teresa at 2:08 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 3:26 PM, Anonymous Mrs. Wilson

    You ARE Supermom!!

    I'm glad that your load is a little lighter now. I have a (new) client who just mailed me a huge box of files ... oh boy!!

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Glad your back. :) Enjoy May!