Saturday, April 04, 2009
I'm starting to get it
I ventured off the automatic setting on my camera, and played around in manual mode. My friend, Danielle, (an amazing photographer) is letting me borrow a great book that is explaining exposure in pretty simple terms. And, in the middle of the third chapter, the author told the readers to put the book down, and practice what they've learned.

So, here's what I got...



And a couple of Kailtyn being a goof...





I also practiced on a toy hippopotamus, but I assume you don't want to see those pictures.
 
posted by Teresa at 2:16 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Unknown

    CUTE & fun!!!! hope you learn lots about your new toy!!!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Awwww, what great shots. LOVE K's lips! You could totally do an artsy post all about the hippoo ;)

     
  • At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Mrs. Wilson

    How cool!!! Love them.

    What was the book called?

     
  • At 2:20 PM, Anonymous Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com

    I love the first one! =) I remember when I ventured off auto for the first time. Enjoy it!

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    those look great, teresa! i love the vibrancy of the colours in the kaitlyn pictures.
    and i agree with bloggy mama about the hippo ;)