Thursday, December 13, 2007
House news
Isn't it crazy that we're moving again? I know, we're nuts. We just bought this place brand new less than a year ago. But, with Baby Bean on the way, we were really hoping for another bedroom. And everything is falling into place so well with this house, it really seems like a "God thing". Although, I should say, it's not set in stone yet, everything seems to be working out just dandy.

It's only a few blocks from where we live now (same neighbourhood, yay!). It will be finished February 28th, so we're hoping to move sometime in March before the baby comes. AND, this is where Nich is working right now, so he just landed the finishing carpentry contract yesterday for our house. He is absolutely overjoyed. If it was up to him, he would finish building the whole house himself (yep- he could do that, he is that talented), but since everything has been contracted out, he has to try for each one with all of the sub-contractors. Pretty exciting stuff.

I tried to find interior pics of the show home online, but they have them all privacy protected. (All I could find was an artist rendering of the exterior- above). And I don't want to link you there, cuz it has the address listed (not that I'm cool enough to have a stalker, but the thought really freaks me out). So, anyway, if you want to see more pics and details, email me and I'll send you the link.
 
posted by Teresa at 8:20 AM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Chelsey

    looks great! congrats!

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    That's SO exciting! Let's hope this one doesn't get delayed! But then, with Nick working on it, I know he'll do his best to get it done on time. That's SO neat that he's working on it!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Kristin

    How great that you will have more room!
    I can't wait till we get to move!

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    yahoo!! congrats.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    looks nice ~ glad it is close by ~ then I'll have a pretty good chance of being able to find the place when you move =) How exciting =) Really cool that nich gets to work on it too.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Looks like a nice place to live. I really hope that this move goes as planned and that you don't have any major delays. ;-)