Sunday, December 09, 2007
Happy Birthday to Us

We had a wonderful birthday party for Eva today, I can't believe she's 2 already! She got to see lots of friends, family, even her Great Grandma and Great Grandpa came up from the States to wish her a Happy Birthday.

And in a few hours it's my birthday. I'll be 26, woohoo. I don't mind sharing birthday thunder with this little munchkin, she's sure cute. And kid birthdays are way more fun anyways.
 
posted by Teresa at 10:21 PM | Permalink |


10 Comments:


  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger jfur

    Happy Happy bday!!!! You are catching up to me.

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Chelsey

    happy birthday you two!

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger Chelsey

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    HAPPY 26TH! =)

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    Happy Happy Birthday!

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Happy Birthday to you guys!!!

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Happy Birthday Eva!
    And Happy Birthday to you!

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What? No party pics?!

    Sorry I was lame and forgot to RSVP. We were bummed we couldn't make it. Hope the party was fun.

    Happy B'day to you both!

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Happy Birthday. I sure wish I could have been there!

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Happy Birthday Guys!!! Wish I could be closer to share the fun.