Tuesday, December 11, 2007
A few party pics
Wow, ya'll. We've been running around like crazy this week. We've had birthday parties the last three days in a row. Yes, we are party people. It's been so.much.fun. And amidst ALL of the partying, we still managed to get a Christmas tree, wrap all the Christmas presents, start Christmas cards, and buy a house. Mmhm, Nich bought a 3 bedroom townhouse for me for my birthday. It was a good day.

K, before I disappear into the kitchen to start my Christmas baking. How about a few shots from Eva's partay.







That's just a few of the pics, I took lots more, but I gotta jet. I have so much catching up to do around the house, for work, Christmas preparations... oh, and did I mention we're buying a house?




 
posted by Teresa at 1:13 PM | Permalink |


8 Comments:


  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Sweet a 3 bedroom townhouse!
    How exciting!!!

    Those party cupcakes look yummy! :)

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    a house??? You guys ARE crazy!!
    Have fun!

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    cant wait to hear more about the new house!

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    WOW! That's a GREAT birthday present! Where is it?

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow ~ that is soooo exciting ~ I'm so happy for you guys!!! what a nice surprise =) Can't wait to hear all about it =)

    Yummy looking cup cakes by the way =)

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Tricia

    Woo-hoo!! Congratulations. Amazing you still find time to do all that Christmas and birthday stuff!

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What an awesome birthday present! Can't wait to see pics of your new place. Do you know when you get to move in yet? I agree with Nicole. Those cupcakes do look pretty tasty. Have a great week!

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow! A new house! That's so cool. Darin and I both had the same reaction, though. "Ah man...just when we thought we could actually find this house."