Friday, December 07, 2007
23 weeks pregnant
The Doctor's appointment yesterday went well. Especially noting that pregnancy brain has taken over my entire life, and I remembered to show up. I can't seem to remember anything lately. Just a few minutes ago, I took milk out of the fridge and then couldn't remember why. It's bad.

So, what's new with Baby Bean? The heartbeat is 145 bpm, and the Old Wives Tale says it's a girl. Everything else is going well, he's even waiving the icky glucose test because he says I don't need it. Hooray! No gross orange soda to down (does anyone even know what I'm talking about?)

Annd how about a belly pic. Took last week, sorry no current one. Too lazy to take the camera upstairs. No, actually, I would. But, then pregnancy brain would take over, and I would totally forget that I was in the middle of blogging. So if I don't publish this NOW it will never get done. Peace out.

 
posted by Teresa at 8:44 AM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Chelsey

    i think...old wives tales say, if its over 150 its a girl, under 150, its a boy...

    i like your doors...hmm..

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    hahaha .. that's great! Liliana was 140 every single appointment!

    great pic! you look great! have you been on msn lately? I've been too wrapped up in myself and work to go on it ... I'll do my best to be more diligent in that ... but only if you're on as you're the only person I talk to on there!

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Ian

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Kristin

    aww, look at your baby belly... you look great!

    Yes I know the yucky orange super fizzy pop like stuff they make you drink for the glucose test. Gross!

    oops, sorry the deleted comment was me, I am on my hubby's laptop and was signed in as him... oops.

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    you are a beautiful pregnant person!!
    i happen to be going over how to understand the resuts of those icky glucose tests in my A&P class ... but have thankfully not had to take one. though, that cute video of eva and caleb made me feel like I'm missing out ~ mommyhoood is so far off for me.

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Angella

    You look AMAZING!!

    I am envious you got to skip the glucose test. I HATED it :)

    Again, you look phenomenal :)

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    i LOVE your blog, by the way.
    and call me crazy but i didn't mind that glucose test... it brought me back to my childhood days when orange crush was my very favorite pop. i drank it in about 1/3 the time allowed. and colin and i got the best seats in the waiting room for tv watching for that hour waiting for my blood test. but skipping it the next time around would be quite nice.