Eva's Auntie Jennifer and cousin Liliana came to visit for a few days. And Eva loved every minute of it (well, minus the shopping). She loved being a big cousin. She would bring Liliana toys and shower her with kisses. This girl is going to be a great big sister. And Liliana is the sweetest, happiest baby I've ever met. I heard a half of a cry maybe once. What a champ.
In other random list-form news:
-This time change deal sucks. Eva is going to bed at the same time, but waking up early. Which means she is getting less sleep, which means she is crabby.
-Starbucks now has Gingerbread lattes. Nich surprised me a couple days ago by bringing home 1 whole LITRE of the golden delicious Gingerbread syrupy goodness. So, now I can whip up my own on lattes at home.
-Our new car rocks
-My friend had her baby so fast (3 weeks early I think), her husband had to deliver it at home. She is my birthing hero.
-Nich is apparantly Mr. Christmas. This side of him has never been seen before. He is the guy that packs up my decorations on Boxing Day when I'm not looking. But, when he found out the stores had Christmas stuff in, he went on a shopping spree, came home and decorated our house. There is lit-up garland wrapped around every stairwell, our deck, and atop our fireplace.
-I am halfway done my Christmas shopping
-I still need to start planning Eva (and Caleb's?) birthday bash. They might have a joint birthday party this year. Cuuute.


I agree the time change sucks!