Well, what a week. Prayers were definitely answered last night, as we all finally got some much needed sleep. And Eva seems to be doing a lot better today. She had Fifth Disease. Sounds scarier than it is, but it involves yucky things like barfing and rashes on her face, arms and legs. My poor girl. But, she's pretty much back to her normal self now.
Yesterday was the halfway mark of this pregnancy- 20 weeks!! Only 20 more to go. I've gained 8 pounds so far, which is pretty much on target. Maybe a little under target. But that's ok with me. No 50 pound weight gain for me this time, no way.
We're heading down south next week for American Thanksgiving. My Grandma is making the turkey, mmmm I can taste it now. AND, for those Canadians that don't know, the day after Thanksgiving just happens to be the best shopping day of the year down there. They have HUGE sales, in which I hope to find Nich's present and the last bit of Eva's. And then I'm
done. Woohoo!
congrats on half way! exciting!