Thursday, October 18, 2007
Saying our prayers
Every time we sit down for dinner, and when we tuck Eva in at night, we say prayers together. Just recently, Eva has taken great interest in this. And, now every time we sit down for breakfast, lunch, snack, etc. She calls out "PRAY!" and reaches out her hand for me to hold.

She's sure keeping in me in line!

And since we hold hands during our meal prayers, after I tuck her in at night, she reaches out her hand for me to hold while I say goodnight prayers.

So precious this girl of mine. She sure makes me smile.
 
posted by Teresa at 1:37 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    so precious!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Aww, that is so sweet!
    Marin dose something very similar, except she calls it amen.

     
  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Aw! Awesome to instill that into your children. So cool!!

    I have to admit that Kaylie's a little better at that than I am!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    that is so sweet.

     
  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Bloggy Mama

    We get the same story from Hunter. The other night he said grace, unprompted, on his own. it was the cutest thing and I had to wipe the tears from my eyes afterwards.
    Yay Eva!