Wednesday, August 22, 2007
A little this A little that
So, we're pretty darn tootin' excited about our upcoming addition to the family. We decided we aren't going to find out this time if it's a boy or a girl. It'll be a nice surprise.

I'll be 8 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and all in all I've had morning sickness for about 5 days. A few days ago I found a miracle vitamin: B12. Ever since I started taking it, I began to feel better and better. And then yesterday- no nauseousness at all. Not today either. Sooo, I hope this continues. Because, who wants to be sick in Mexico?? NOT I.

Speaking of Mexico, it looks like we're still going. The hurricane hit the coast as a Category 5- yikes. But, from what I can gather, only tropical storm rains and winds affected our resort area. Which, I think is good news. And, honestly, we don't care if the beach is a little torn up, and there is debris everywhere. There will be good eats, good tanning by the pool, and apparently, the most comfortable beds in Mexico. Sweeet.
 
posted by Teresa at 12:26 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    glad to hear you are feeling good, and that you arnt having any of my pregnancy horrors! and horay for the mexico trip!!

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Yay! Cool about the morning sickness! And even more cool you can still go to Mexico!!

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Ooo you are going to have a blast!

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    YaY! Glad to hear that you guys still get to take the vacation =)you are going to have so much fun! take lots of pics.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    So happy to hear that you are going to Mexico. Hope your trip is great! Also, yeah another baby!!! I can't wait to meet him/her. So excited for you guys! See you in a week and two days!