'Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.' Prov 3:5
Isn't it so amazing when you learn the proper technique? I am still in love with Martha for showing me that AND that it's better to roll your bath towels than it is fold them. That Martha - she's great, isn't she?
I guess I'm out of the loop. I don't like Martha Stewart at all - maybe just because I hate pastels.
I learned to fold fitted sheets when I worked at the Super 8 in Grande Prairie - I didn't work the laundry, I worked the front desk - but for some reason they had to teach me to fold fitted sheets.
Isn't it so amazing when you learn the proper technique? I am still in love with Martha for showing me that AND that it's better to roll your bath towels than it is fold them. That Martha - she's great, isn't she?