Friday, July 27, 2007
Snapshot


Have a good weekend ya'll! We sure will, Eva's Opa from Terrace is coming to visit. We don't get to see Nich's family very much, so it's going to be a treat.
 
posted by Teresa at 4:21 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Kristin

    Hi, thanks for delurking. :)

    Eva sure looks happy about something, love her piggy-tales.
    She has a Opa... Dutch of German?
    Marin has a Opa (and Oma) too.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Teresa

    Her Opa is Dutch- my hubby's side of the family :)

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Have fun with Opa! I sent your maternity pants, Eva's spoon, your facewash, and a little something for you. Enjoy, hehe.

     
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    I'd say she's a size 6 or 6x. If you get her a skirt, I'd do a 5. Other than that, have fun! I've seen fruits from your shopping and I've never been disappointed, just go nuts! Her favorite color is green. hehe

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    tell Opa I said HI !!!! and enjoy the visit (from Opa's sister)

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh, I love the pic! She is so cute in pigtails! Have a great weekend.