Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Pool Party!!! (why oh why will blogger not allow me to title posts these days?)

Caleb and Eva had the best morning a toddler could possibly have. We went for a walk to the new toddler park, went on the swing, down slides, ate snacks, sipped juice. Then came back home and played in the pool! And went down a "waterslide"!













 
posted by Teresa at 12:46 PM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger jfur

    oh my word that's hilarious! I love the pics.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Looks like they had a blast! I'm jealous of the water slide pool party. Can I come next time?? :)

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    too cute!! hey, what are you doing for christmas? are you coming up here? (oh please oh please oh please?)

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Teresa

    Umm, I thought you were coming down here ;)

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    that is sooooo cute!!! Sabrina and I are going to have to visit again ~ hoepfully on a sunny day.