Wednesday, July 18, 2007
My Favourite Eva Things
- I love how she looks like she's doing the robot when she dances to music

- I love how she gives me koala bear hugs in the morning when I come get her

- I love how she loves baby's toes

- I love how she rocks her baby dolls when I sing "Rockabye Baby"

- I love how she goes to the fridge and pulls on the handle when she's thirsty

- I love how she kisses the kitty, but nobody else

- I love how she randomly brings books to me, so I'll read to her

- I love how much she loves her blankie, lambie, green bunny, purple bunny and little white bunny. And how she totes them around the house with her in true toddler fashion.

 
posted by Teresa at 7:30 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    aawwww! I love her too - she's the cutest little girl ever!! (you know, besides my two, haha)

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    What a great post! These are the things you'll want to remember when she's throwing a toddler tantrum, right?