
That beautiful paradise you see to the left? Yup, that's the five star, all-inclusive resort we will be staying at in Mexico in September.
I know! September! So far away!
Well, that's what we get for mailing Nich's passport application in. There's an expected 3-4 month wait. Boy, if I knew then, what I know now. We could've had it in a month.
Oh well, this paradise will be well worth the wait. Room service is included, there are palm trees and beach beds. Scrumptious food, and a Jaccuzzi on the deck of our room. Ohh, the luxury. I can't wait.
Oh well, this paradise will be well worth the wait. Room service is included, there are palm trees and beach beds. Scrumptious food, and a Jaccuzzi on the deck of our room. Ohh, the luxury. I can't wait.


WOW! thats all i can say. whats the resort called? HAVE FUN