Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Tidbits
Life has been crazy hectic around here the last while.

We just got back from Terrace, my client dumped a 2-foot high pile of paperwork in my lap, I'm fighting a cold, I'm wrapping up the cleaning job (last week hopefully, hooray!) and we're leaving for Whistler for yet another vacation on Sunday.

Whew.

Will someone please pick me up some ColdFX? Because I don't want to be sick on vacation.

Oh, and Eva likes Doritos. And not just any Doritos either- SPICY Doritos. Crazy kid.
 
posted by Teresa at 2:15 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    My goodness, you're a little busy! Silly little girl - kids like the weirdest things

     
  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    it sounds like you guys are going to need another vacation ~ to bad everyone couldn't just take a vacation at the same time so the work wouldn't pile up while you are away! have fun at whistler =)