Sunday, April 22, 2007
Welcoming Baby Dykstra
Seriously, this is so exciting! Nich and I got to visit the Dykstra's and brand new Daniel John at the hospital this afternoon. He is so precious, pretty much slept the whole time. He squeaked too. It was cute. I forgot how perfectly adorable newborns are.

And, lucky me, I get to see two brand new babies this week. God willing, Nich's sister will have her baby soon, and we're going up to Terrace in a few days for a good visit.

Oh, babies babies, I love babies.
 
posted by Teresa at 7:30 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    thanks for the news..what a cute baby :) makes me excited.hopefully we will have some news to share soon.

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    YAY! That'll be me soon!! I've been praying that whatever happens, I'm home Thursday morning before you get here with a baby! It will forsure be here by then according to my dr though, SO EXCITED!!!!