Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Vacay Planning
Nich and I have been saving and planning and hoping for a vacation for some time now. It will probably happen sometime in August or September, but where to go?

I am hoping for some expert advice here. We've asked around and so far we've been advised not to go to Mexico during those months because apparently it's insanely hot.

So, the other option is Hawaii. Which is a personal favourite, especially Maui. But, there are no all-inclusives in Hawaii, so it's looking to be the more pricey option.

Anyway, I was hoping you guys would have some wisdom and experience to share in this area.

Hawaii or Mexico?
 
posted by Teresa at 3:14 PM | Permalink |


7 Comments:


  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    are you taking Eva??? if you are...check out.. Club Maeva Manzanillo MExico...went when i was a kid..very kid friendly..

    if not..

    Ive also been to Cuba, very beautiful water and sand..a lot of culture..Occidental Grand Playa Turquesa, HolguĂ­n cuba..at this resort there are a lot of stairs..but, the beach is to die for!


    Also, went to Neuvo Vallarta on my honey moon.. we stayed at the Occidental Allegro Nuevo Vallarta
    water was a bit dirty, but the hotel was beautiful.


    check them out! hope this helps..

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Teresa

    Oops, forgot to mention we aren't taking Eva. How long of a flight is it to Cuba? I've seen lots of commercials for it lately.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    6 hours? something like that..

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    I've already given you my not-so-educated-advice - but I'll put in another vote for Hawaii!

     
  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Elizabeth

    I wish I could share my advice but I've never been anywhere. HAve FUN planning. That's awesome!

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger RobynRenee

    I've been to both Mexico and Hawaii, and personally I liked Mexico better. My family stayed at the Bahia Principe Tulum. It was really nice, and was all inclusive. It's also close to a lot of really cool stuff, and they offer day trips to see them. It's about an hour by bus from the Cancun airport.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    how fun ~ so excited for you guys ~ sorry no advice b/c I've never been to either but I'm sure you will have an amazing time no matter what you do!!! good luck and have fun planning =)