Thursday, April 19, 2007
Stay Tuned...
And check back often for news on the baby race. I have this crazy feeling that someone is going to "win" any hour now..

***** UPDATE *******

CONGRATULATIONS to Jennifer and Brandon Dykstra who gave birth to a baby boy this morning (Sunday) at 8a.m.

His name is Daniel John, and weighs 8 lbs 5 oz.

We are so incredibly happy for you guys!!!!!!!!
 
posted by Teresa at 3:48 PM | Permalink |


6 Comments:


  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Chelsey

    wont be me....too bad

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    is it me is it me is it me? oh how I wish. my vote is for the other Jennifer, even though she's due after Chels and me!

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    That poor girl - is she still in labor??

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Teresa... heard anything from Jennifer?

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Teresa

    Last I heard- still no baby. That was last night though. So, I'm not sure.

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Jen Wilson

    Yay! I'm glad she finally had her baby!